I was in a hurry and needed a quick bite to eat. I saw a Mcdonalds up ahead and decided to stop there to eat. I ordered a cheeseburger and fries off the dollar menu. You can’t go wrong with a meal for only two bucks.
I sat down to eat it and it tasted fine. The fries and burger were both very hot and crisp. It seemed like the typical experience you would have at Mcdonalds. Good tasting food, that was terrible for your diet, but boy was I wrong.
Want to learn how to download the latest movies, music and more 100% free and safe? Click here to learn how our readers are doing it!
I was about half way finished with my burger and noticed a tiny dead cockroach fall out of my sandwich. (I wish I had a newer phone with a camera of it because I would love to post the picture of it) As I saw it fall to the table from the burger I immediately spit out the food I had in my mouth.
This was disgusting. This Mcdonalds appeared to be clean and I wouldn’t have expected to find something so gross in my food. I sat there in shock for a minute while I registered what I might have been eating. I also felt very sick to my stomach staring at that bug on the table.
After I composed myself I went up to the counter and explained what happened and how I was grossed out by this bug in my food. The woman at the counter called for the manager, and the manager apologized for the incident. She offered to replace my meal for free but I declined. I told her I don’t need another cheeseburger with bugs on it. A simple refund will suffice.
Want to learn more about VPNs and how they can protect your personal information and make you anonymous on the internet? Click here now!
I took my money back and went on my way. I was no longer hungry. The roach in my cheeseburger was enough to subdue my appetite. I can safely say after this experience I will never eat at Mcdonalds again. This was just gross.